Saturday, 4 October 2008

Nibbles on the run














The foot belongs to Robin, the blur of fur inside the ball is his pet hamster Nibbles. Saturday night is Nibbles' night. His cage gets dismantled for a thorough clean and he gets to roll around the upstairs in a plastic ball.

This was nearly a picture of Robin pretending to be a rabbit, as I taught him charades earlier and he was doing Curse of the Were Rabbit. But he was keen I should put this pic of Nibbles up and the rabbit picture does look a bit odd.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

KateMc said...

Can I come and be one of your children? A hamster and am I right in remembering you have a model railway in the making? Sounds like my own childhood - and "I turned out alright" you'll be pleased to know.

Claire Young said...

"I turned out alright"? I've read your random thoughts you know ;-).

We do have a model railway but M's now considering removing part of it in order to build a boat.