Monday, 31 August 2009

Day 365!














Given how much time we seem to spend on trains, it's no surprise this final picture is a train one - our latest outing to the Bridge House Light Railway.

3 comments:

KateMc said...

Congratulations on reaching day 365!!
I've really enjoyed looking at them :-).

Claire Young said...

Thanks :-). It's been fun looking at yours too. I did cheat a couple of times (more if you count the ones where I took photos after midnight but before I went to bed) but I'm pretty pleased that I made it through the year.

Hazel Fish said...

You're not saying you're going to stop?? How will I know what your kitchen looks like when it's finished? I've been able to use your pictures to remind our boys of places they knew when we were in the UK, and it's been great to see your boys growing. Robin must have had so much to write about in his holiday book - they've had so many varied and exciting adventures this summer - well done for filling their minds and their memories with such great experiences.
But don't stop now!!!!